Happenings around our House
k - 5th
We’ve designed our Passion Kids environment very intentionally to allow worship and teaching to come alive for the children of our House. Each child is assigned to a tent based on their grade, where boys meet with boys and girls with girls, being led by our amazing team of Passion Kids Door Holders.Find out more
6th - 12th
Passion Students exists to awaken and inspired a generation of middle and high school students to live their lives for what matters most, the fame and renown of Jesus. Join our Team (and sometimes special guests) at our Cumberland location at 5p on Sunday nights! Students will gather together for worship, teaching, and Family Groups and spend time growing in their faith and their walk with Jesus.Find out more
Come to church in-person
We are excited to open our doors for in-person gatherings at our Cumberland location.
In order to gather safely and respect social distancing guidelines, we have limited capacity in our gatherings. To join us in person, RSVP for the upcoming Sunday. Spots are first-come, first-serve and all guests must RSVP. RSVP’s for the upcoming Sunday will open on Wednesdays.
Please only RSVP for one gathering and only RSVP if you know you are able to join us.
- Due to building capacity limits, all guests must RSVP to attend.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Please maintain social distancing throughout the hallways and auditorium.
- No children under middle school age are permitted to attend the main gathering.
- If you experience any COVID symptoms in the 48 hours prior to the gathering, we ask that you stay home and worship with us online.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID in the past 14 days, please stay at home and worship with us online.
Passion Kids +
We have made some space for bloom and Passion Kids in a safe and clean environment, therefore space is limited. We value creating a place for your kids to receive from Jesus. We are so grateful for the role that church plays in their lives and we hope to see them in a bloom or Passion Kids gathering.