We want to be men who contend for what matters most. However, most of us realize that we aren’t going to fulfill our God-designed destiny alone. That’s why we are inviting every man to form their own Fight Club, a group of 3-5 men who meet together on a consistent basis to spur one another on as we Fight in four areas:
- For our relationship with God.
- For our heart and character.
- For our family (and future family).
- For our brothers.
How Do I Start?
1. Choose your guys.
2. Determine your place and pace.
3. Read through the Fight Club Covenant together and commit to showing up, being vulnerable, and honest with each other.
4. Begin meeting together and working through the 5 questions:
- Have you intentionally pursued your relationship with God since we last met?
- Have you made it a priority to love and lead your family well since we last met?
- Have you looked at anything or been involved with anyone in a way that would compromise your purity since we last met?
- Have you been honorable and lived with a sense of mission, leveraging your life for others since we last met?
- Have you been completely honest about the above questions?
5. Register your group below.
Register Your Group
Registering your Fight Club is the best way to set yourself into the rhythm of all things Fight Club, including all Fight Club events such as Fight Night and Fight Night Local, and signs you up to receive regular content from our team. Our desire is to develop a connection with you and resource you and your guys as you continue to Fight for what matters most!Register Your Group
More from Fight Clubs
Fight Club Weekly Content
Not In a Fight Club Yet?
No problem! Click HERE to check out this week's Fight Club Weekly content.
Helpful Content for your Fight Club
Fight Club Library
Looking for content to supplement your group? Click the link below to find suggested resources that may be helpful should your Fight Club find itself in a season where additional content could be useful!