Spring 2021 CORE Sessions
Join us for the next round of CORE. Class dates are March 24th, March 31st and April 7th from 7p-9p. Find out more about the classes offered this semester below.
Be equipped to give an answer to the difficult questions of life and faith.
Learn how to manage your money through a biblical lens.
Bible Study Methods
Gain practical tools to help you understand and apply God’s Word to your life.
The Church / Ecclesiology
A study of the identity and purpose of the Church.
A study of the key theological truths that shape our faith.
The Scripture Narrative
A walk through Scripture from Genesis to Revelation. Learn how the entire bible tells one story.
A study of the principles and practices of the Christian life
Theology of Worship
Learn what the Scripture teaches us about the purpose of worship
World Religions + World Missions
Designed to give you perspective into the major World Religions and develop an understanding for global missions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will classes be recorded and offered at a later date? As of now, we are not offering recordings of classes.
- Is it required to attend every class in order to sign up? While attendance is not mandatory, we highly encourage you to make each class a priority as the content is specifically designed to be best learned in a three-week period.
- Can I switch to an online class if I sign up for in-person? Our goal is that participants would continue in the class format that they originally signed up for. If you need to change from in-person to online class, please let us know with 48-hours advance of that particular class. In case of an emergency, please contact: [email protected]
- Do I have to pay to attend CORE? As of now, CORE is free to participate in and attend.
- What are the COVID-19 protocols? We are following all of the recommended CDC precautions and guidelines, including mandating face coverings and socially distanced seating for each class.
- How often will CORE classes be offered? CORE classes will be offered on a semester-by-semester basis (Spring, Summer, Fall).
- What is the workload like for CORE classes? We believe that Scripture calls men and women to become mature in Jesus. Therefore, in these CORE classes, you will be asked to work towards that deepened maturity through reading, thinking, and a practical assignment that reinforces the subject matter of the class.
- How many weeks does CORE last? Each CORE class is done over a three-week cycle, with each class being two hours long.
- How can I stay up to date on all CORE news? If you want more details on upcoming classes or additional opportunities to stay connected to CORE, you can join our email list below.
Stay up-to-date with CORE
Join our email list to learn about upcoming classes and exclusive content.