Doors open at 6:30pm and the gathering begins at
7:30pm on April 19.
Lawn Tickets – $15
Pavilion Tickets – $25
Parking Passes – $10
Tickets will be emailed to you by Ticketspice after you complete your ticket purchase. Your tickets and parking passes must be printed to present upon entry. If you do not receive them, please check your junk/spam folder and then email us at [email protected].
All seating is General Admission. However, there are two ticket options available for Good Friday: Pavilion (covered) Seating + Lawn (uncovered) Seating. Chairs are provided for Pavilion seating only. Please note that tickets may not be exchanged for the other seating option once purchased.
Yes. Accessible seating is available in Pavilion and Lawn seating. Upon entry, please let a Passion City Church Door Holder know that you are in need of accessible seating, and they will show you to your seat in the appropriate section. If you require accessible seating, you are welcome to have one additional person join you in that section.
You may bring blankets and lawn chairs that are no more than 9” off the ground. Lawn chairs will also be available to rent for $8. No bag chairs, camping chairs, or folding chairs are permitted.
All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be issued. Please note that this is an outdoor venue and tickets will not be refunded due to inclement weather.
Yes. A ticket must be purchased for any child who will occupy a seat. Children 4 years old and under are allowed in free of charge if they sit on the lap of a paid adult. Only one child 4 or under is allowed per paid adult.
Yes. A pre-purchased parking pass is required by Ameris Bank Amphitheatre.
Parking passes will not be available for purchase on-site. Parking lots will open at 5:30p. Please print your parking pass to present upon arrival and park in the lot designated on your parking pass. We highly encourage carpooling, as the lots will be at capacity. Directions to parking lots can be found here.
Handicap accessible parking is available in Lot A or Lot C. Let the parking staff know that you need accessible parking and they will direct you to this lot. You do not need to have an accessible placard in order to park in this lot as long as you have a general parking pass, but please be advised that parking here is limited. If you do not absolutely need accessible parking- please park in the general lots.
Yes, for groups arriving by bus, email [email protected] for details on bus parking.
Good Friday Atlanta will take place rain or shine. Ameris Bank Amphitheatre allows personal size umbrellas. Please note that tickets will not be refunded due to inclement weather.
Doors will open at 6:30p, with parking lots opening at 5:30p. A printed ticket is required for entry. Tickets may not be duplicated. Ameris Bank Amphitheatre requires that all attendees will be subject to a bag search prior to entry.
Please plan for the night to last about 3 hours.
The following items can be brought into Ameris Bank Amphitheatre:
• Umbrellas (small, personal-size only)
• Water – up to 1 (one) liter in a factory sealed or empty bottle
• Lawn chairs – Please note these cannot be chaise-style but should be beach-style chairs at no more than 9″ off the ground with no high backs.
• Lawn chairs can be rented for $8 each. These will be available at the top of the lawn.
The following items will NOT be allowed by Ameris Bank Amphitheatre:
• Outside food or beverages (except one beverage in a plastic, factory-sealed container)
• Coolers or picnic devices
• iPads, drones, go-pros, selfie sticks
• Professional cameras (DSLR or with a detachable lens), flash photography, or video or audio recordings
Yes. Please email [email protected] to request interpretation and we will be glad to provide you with more information.
Concessions will be open during the night. Each person may bring in one unopened water bottle. No other outside food or beverage is allowed.
2200 Encore Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30009
From the North
• Take GA-400 South to Exit 10 (Old Milton Pkwy.)
• Turn right onto Old Milton Pkwy.
• Turn left onto Westside Pkwy. and follow signs to your pre-assigned parking lot
From the South
• Take GA-400 North to Exit 8 (Mansell Rd.)
• Turn right onto Mansell Rd.
• Turn immediate left onto North Point Pkwy.
• Turn left onto Encore Pkwy. and follow signs to your pre-assigned parking lot
From the South, Alternative
• Take GA-400 North to Exit 9 (Haynes Bridge Rd.)
• Turn left onto Haynes Bridge Rd. and follow signs to your pre-assigned parking lot