Next Event: June 30 8:00pm
Join us Tuesday, June 30 for our Community Group cooking class! We will be joining together to cook with local DC Chef Matt Finarelli. This will be an interactive class or a class where you can just watch and learn!
Similar to past Community Groups, we will have a moment to discuss content in breakout groups once the teaching portion ends. Invite friends to join us online or with you in your living room! We look forward to seeing you there!
If you want to follow along, have these ingredients + tools ready to go:
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp thyme (preferably fresh)
- 1 ½ cups risotto rice (either Arborio or Carnaroli)
- 1½ lbs fresh tomatoes
- ½ cup dry rosé or white wine (optional)
- basil (preferably fresh, a ¾ oz box is great!)
- ½ cup parmesan
- mixing bowls, utensils, saucepan, and box grater